Whether you have gone “all in” with the cruiser or houseboat or just bought yourself brand new jet skis, you will need insurance on the watercraft vehicles and on the drivers and passengers of those crafts should they have an accident or injury.
In our typical policy, you will have coverage for:
- Damage to another craft or dock
- Bodily injury or death to another person due to your negligence
- The negligence of another driver while using your PWC
- Towed water skiers or wake boarders who become injured using your craft
- Physical damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- Injury to you caused by an uninsured watercraft operator
- Towing assistance if you break down on the water
Items that are not generally included are coverage for operating the vehicles after dusk and it will not cover vehicles that have been altered to increase speeds or to enhance their performance from the manufacturer’s standards.